Saturday, February 29, 2020

Make your Own Tetherball Backyard Set

If you are looking for something a bit smaller than a volleyball court but one that might keep people of any age busy this tetherball creation would be a great way to get everyone active.

Our friends at Simply Kristie  wanted to do a  DIY  After re-discovering tetherball at our friends’ home several weeks ago, the kids begged us to get a tetherball set for them.  I checked them out on Amazon, and when I saw the price (around $100), I knew I could make one for less. I did!  I saved more than half by making our own, plus it’s incredibly sturdy and durable.  We absolutely love it, and our family has already spent a lot of time outside enjoying it.


You can follow her step by step one and involve the kids 
Find the step by step instructions here 

Get your supplies for  summer backyard fun 

Or just buy one for less than $100 at Amazon lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment